Tired but happy!

Love & Kisses ✿ sha
I'm sooo tired...
And I've been sick lately, and the whole week today.
Coughing all the time, and sneezing and some headaches.
menat terlepek lenguh2 la badan.

But I managed to finish up 2 guestbooks today.
huahuahua.

When I started this business, I never thought that it would be as tiring and as stessed out like this. I just want to do things that I love.

Yes, this is definitely one of those things that I'd love to do, and what I'm good at. But you have to be physically and mentally prepared for the pressure.

the urge to get the best design...
the desire to satisfy the customer...
the impulse to choose the right materials, the right measurement...

Everything.

Alhamdulillah, so far nobody complaints.
And they like what they see.

And it is certainly a pleasure for me when the hard work pays off.
ahaks.

ok, I'm going to sleep now.
Besok2 la baru hamik gambo letak kat blog ye.
Arini sangat menat.
Sekian.



Ni gambo tiara yang aku pakai time kawin aritu ye. Takde kena-mengena dengan entry di atas.

Motif letak adalah sebab entry ni kering-kontang ngan gambo. hehe.

4 comments:

Elya Roza said...

sis..u buat businesss tiara ni ke??

harzharun said...

yang...aku ingat ko nak cite sal kawen..sbb pic tu la...

sha said...

ELYAELMO :
haha. tak la elya. tiara tu guna time kawin aritu.. sebab takde gambo nak letak, tu yang tepek gambo kawin tu dear ^_^


HARZHARUN :
citer kawin aku memang takkan abih ni harz. kemalasan la nak bercerita panjang lebar. sajer bg korang tertipu ngan gambo tiara. ahaks

Unknown said...

blogclimbing=)climb mine back~tq

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

+ road to bliss + Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review