Sebabnya, aku kan kerja.
So cadangnya nak start mengepam kumpul stok EBM (Expressed Breast Milk) tu time pantang la.
Tapi nan ado okeh.
'banyak la ko punya alasan kan.
Which I really regret sampai sekarang sebab patutnya aku boleh simpan stok banyak time dalam pantang tu drp terkejar2 susah-payah nak simpan stok susu time tgh keje ni kan. Dalam pantang tu kalau aku pam sekali sehari pun takpe. Dapat sikit pun takpe sebenarnya drp tak dapat apa2 nih.
And aku beli semua barang-barang breastfeed kat FM sebab murah and best and sebab lepas pegi FM aku bole terus makan Tutti Frutti kat bawah tu. haha.
As I said before, I bought Spectra 3 to express my milk.
Dalam hati memang teringin yang Medela tapi aku beli Spectra 3 sebab time tu aku takut takde susu so kalau beli yg murah2 ni tak ralat sangat la kalau tak guna pun kan.
Aku suka sebab double pumping.
Tak la seringan Medela tapi tak la berat sangat.
Ok jek aku angkut gi opis tiap hari tu.
And aku tak beli full set yg skali dgn beg tu pun.
Aku beli asing-asing.
Filter kena beli la sebab kalau takde filter takut susu masuk dlm pump, nanti rosak pulak.
Silicone Massager aku tak beli sebab aku rasa tak la sakit pun mengepam kalau takde silicone massager tu.
Disclaimer : The post in this blog is the opinion of the writer and is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual.
Ice Bag aku guna brand Techni Ice which is artificial ice.
Nak kata bagus sangat tu tak la tapi susu aku tahan je kalau dari kampung nak bawak balik sini, and dari office nak bawak balik rumah, to-and-fro and kalau aku singgah Tesco or memana la before sampai rumah tu. Techni Ice ni boleh dipotong2 ikut saiz Cooler Bag.
Yang aku tak suka sebab jangka hayat dia mcm tak lama sgt. Dalam 4 bln camtu tetiba dia koyak sikit2 and keluar lendir2 gel tu. 'ke sebab aku tak jaga elok2 eh?
Cooler bag aku beli 2, satu utk bwk ke office, satu utk bwk ke nursery.
Satu brand Jingle Jungle (RM14++), satu lagi brand MomsLittleOnes (RM50++).
Pendapat aku adalah, beg Jingle Jungle tu lebih best sebab murahan and zip dia tak cepat rosak.
MomsLittleOnes aku baru guna 4 bln zip dah rosak.
Jingle Jungle pun byk beg cantik2 skarang ni kan.
And aku guna MomsLittleOnes and Jingle Jungle for the storage bottle.
Pada aku, MomsLittleOnes storage bottle walaupun lebih mahal tapi adalah paling best.
Sebabnya botol dia lebih tahan lasak, lebih cantik and sedang elok je nak masuk dalam breastpump Spectra 3 tu.
Aku suka MomsLittleOnes yang jenis takde piring putih kat penutup atas tu sbb piring tu senang hilang. Kalau bukan ko yang hilangkan, nanti hilang je kat nursery tu kang.
Tapi setakat ni aku punya baru hilang satu je la.
Jingle Jungle punya botol mcm tak berapa fit sangat.
And kualiti mcm tak berapa elok.
Tulisan oz kat luar tu senang hilang bila kena panas selalu.
My fren takde sterilizer and dia guna steamer & periuk biasa utk sterilize bottle, tup2 tengok, tulisan kat botol tu boleh tanggal/hilang and body dia cair/kemek sbb panas sgt kot. So better guna sterilizer la, selain memudahkan, barang2 pun tak cepat rosak.
Sterilizer aku guna brand Tommee Tippee.
Senang sangat nak guna and boleh masuk botol gemuk2.
Barang-barang utk breastfeed ni kena sterilize dulu before guna.
Nantilah lain kali aku review pasal Spectra 3 ngan penggunaan dia ni kan.
Dulu aku seriesly tatau mcm mana nak buat double pumping so aku rasa mesti korang pun ramai yg tatau gak.
And aku ada beli milk storage bag brand Jingle Jungle tapi tak guna pun.
Sebabnya aku lagi suka guna botol, lebih jimat and lagi mudah nak simpan, lagi mudah nak cairkan and boleh recycle balik. If guna storage bag tu aku rasa cam membazir pulak. depends laa...
And aku beli Air Mesh Bag utk letak barang-barang yang dah di sterilize utk bwk pegi office. Sebabnya bila letak dlm beg tu botol-botol semua cepat kering, tak payah nak lap2.
And for those yang tanya boleh makan jamu tak time breastfeeding, pada pendapat aku, tunggu la hari ke-20 or tunggu sampai baby baik dari jaundice baru makan jamu. And that depends jugak pada jenis jamu yang korang makan.
Aku guna Nona Roguy (NR) and air Akar Herbanika dia tu memang membanyakkan susu badan so lepas baby lahir dah boleh start minum. And Phytonatal tu aku makan lepas hari ke-10 (seminggu lepas baby lahir). Itupun 1, 2 biji sehari sebab nak lawaskan pembuangan air besar and aku tak mkn tiap-tiap hari pun. Kalau sembelit time dlm pantang sangat seksa okeh. Dan alhamdulillah dia tak effect pengeluaran susu badan pun.
Kesimpulannya takdela susah mana pun nak breastfeed ni cuma u have to be mentally prepared to fully breastfeed your baby.
Pada aku yang kena dok sorang2 sejak dlm pantang tu memang penat wooo.
And super duper mencabar la.
Sebabnya, aku kena nguruskan baby sorang2 and mana nak handle baby, mana nak tidurkan dia, nak pam susu, nak buat keje. And that's why aku stop buat guestbook sampai la bln 10 ni and maybe akan extend lagi sebab tak larat and takde masa.
There’s so many advantages that you can get from breastfeeding, amazing advantages for you and your baby. Unfortunately, the fact is breastfeeding is not always easy. We’ve heard so many times that many mothers found obstacles in breastfeeding their baby. It’s not as easy as it said. Successful breastfeeding is not easy, but it will be easy if you know the tips. For this reason, you should know how to handle those obstacles by this breastfeeding tips articles.
Here are some breastfeeding tips for mothers :
1. It’s very important for you to know all about breastfeeding since you’re pregnant. It will help you so much to succeed in breastfeeding your baby.
2. Start to breastfeed your baby immediately after birth. If possible, do early breastfeeding initiation since this activity has very important role in order to get successful breastfeeding. Besides, breast milk that come out in first week after delivery contain of colostrums, good nutrition for your baby.
3. Most of lactation failure due to an error of how baby sucking the breasts. Make sure that you breastfeed your baby in the right way. Do the properly latch on to baby’s mouth. Baby’s mouth should wide open and make sure that your baby’s also sucking your areola, not only sucking your nipple. It’s very important for baby so that they can get much more breast milk and it’s also good for you in order to avoid sore nipple or inflamed breast.
4. Make sure that your baby really gets your breast milk while he’s sucking your breast. It is sign by strong baby’s cheek motion followed by regular rhythm and you can hear the sound of baby’s swallowing your breast milk.
5. As possible as you can, avoid the use of pacifier or bottle nipple since it could hamper the successful breastfeeding. The use of bottle nipple or pacifier would also make nipple confusion in your baby. Nipple confusion will make baby would not to be breastfeed. You can read the article about nipple confusion in baby here.
6. As possible as you can, avoid giving formula milk to your baby, especially in exclusive breastfeeding time (0-6 months), because it can make baby’s getting less breast milk and also it could be a failure in successful breastfeeding.
7. Find the good and cozy position for you while you’re breastfeeding your baby. Sitting position is one of the good and cozy positions for you. You can put pillow under your hands and back in order to be more comfortable. Actually, there’s no strict position guidance. Find the position that you and your baby like the most.
8. Do breastfeed your baby based on demand. Do not try to make a limitation or regular schedule time for baby to be breastfeed. The more often you breastfeed your baby, the more breast milk production you’ll get.
9. Always give a touch, skin to skin contact and make eye contact to your baby while you’re breastfeeding your baby. Make the breastfeeding as one chance for you to make strong bonding to your baby. Besides, skin to skin contact and eye contact will make baby more relax and also will make breastfeeding process run smoothly and successfully.
10. It’s good for you to let the breast nipple in contact with the air about 10-15 minutes, especially in the early days of breastfeeding. It aims to strengthen the nipple and also prevent the occurrence of blisters and pain in your nipple. You do not need to do this again if breastfeeding has been going well.
11. Apply a healthy lifestyle such as stay away from cigarettes, alcohol and other substances that must be avoided by breastfeeding mother.
12. Eat a healthy diet by looking at good nutrition and balanced. Do not forget also to drink lots of milk, water or juice to increase the amount of milk production. You can enjoy a drink while breastfeeding. Read about good nutrition while breastfeeding here.
13. Sleep when your baby sleeps. It is very useful to recharge your tired body after devoting much energy for caring and taking care of all your baby needs. Tired and not fit body condition off course will reduce the supply of your breast milk and hamper the successful breastfeeding.
14. Make sure you breastfeed your baby with both breasts. Do not just give one breast to your baby.
15. Think positive. Breastfeeding is not an easy activity. With positive thinking, you will feel lighter in running this nursing activity. In addition, good psychological conditions play a huge role to ensure the supply of milk. If your emotional condition is stable, then your breast milk production will be more fluent and much more supply.
16. Ask for support from husbands or from people around you. With full support provided by the people around you, then your mental condition also will be better. It obviously will increase the chances of successful breastfeeding.
17. Take care of your breasts as this will impact very positively for the smooth process of breastfeeding. Do treatments such as massage, cleanse or compress the breast. You can clean your breasts once a day. Do not be too frequent washing breasts with soap because it will make the skin and nipples become dry. Do not forget to do a breast massage using olive oil. This massage will help to make breastfeeding more succeed in addition it will also help keep your breast forms.
18. Wear the special breastfeeding bra for your breast. Do not wear very tight bra.
19. Use breast pad while breastfeeding time. Change the breast pad as often as possible in order to prevent sore nipple and infection.
20. Do not worry that the baby is not getting enough milk. Your worried will only make your emotional become unstable and it will affect your breast milk supply. Relax and believe in yourself. One sign that the baby is getting enough milk is he will pee 6 times in 24 hours (especially if babies only drink breast milk without the addition of other beverages). If your baby is still crying after breastfeeding, it doesn’t mean that your milk supply is not sufficient for your baby. Most likely is caused by the wrong way in baby sucking the breast. If you find any difficulty in this case, please don’t be hesitate to consult about it to lactation consultant.