the new chapter.

Love & Kisses ✿ sha

mula2 elok je beg McD tu kat sebelah dia. tak perasan lagi tu gaknya


tetiba, eh apetu? macam best je mama?
*sebelah tgn dok pegang toys dia lagik tuh*


yey dapat capai akhirnya =p
*siap guna kaki you!*



rupanya sangat sedap ye beg ni mama. hiks

pict was taken 2 mths ago, when he was 5 mths old.
and today, si cerdik ineh telah 7 bulan 1 minggu usianya.
my oh my, how time flies!

And today marks another big chapter in my life.
It is officially Day 1 of full-time hijab dengan perasaan sukarela-datang-dari-hati.
yes, I'm doing it.
I'm finally doing it!!

I know I might have been a hypocrite, and as much as I tried denying it, I could not.
It sank in and I accepted it and prayed that I will find the right way.
My conscience was not dead, but I had muted it.
Before, I used to get the urge to start hijab, yet I used to fight it.
I'm so used to wearing leggins, having the fanciest hair styles, new hair cut, dying my hair regularly, short tops, etc but I have to give it all up so that means a whole new identity for me.

and of course, a whole new wardrobe =p =p

I've had my time, I have enjoyed life tremendously, tasted the sweetest and the most sour and finally here I am.

I woke up this morning with a determination, like I felt ready to do this at last.
And if other people don't like it, I don't care, because in the end no one has been forcing it on me, this is my decision, supported by dearest hubby, and I am so so so glad that I have finally dug down deep and decided to do it.

At the same time though, I'm still like, shaking.
I'm nervous about what others might think.
But this is what I want.
This is what I'm suppose to do.

Dan sebenarnya, bila betul2 telah bersedia utk berhijab permanently, bukan sekadar mengikut-ikut, maka rasa gembira akan datang sendiri and it was like, relieved that I'm finally doing this.

yes, I really feel good about myself right now.

and of course Hubby is the happiest person ^_^

no, I might not be completed yet, but I'm getting there.
we're getting there.
insha' allah.

4 comments:

Pya said...

alhamdulillah... nanti letak la gambar sis berhijab. mesti sangat cantik ^_^

Kak Erin said...

Alhamdulillah . Nak tgk gamba pls :)
p/s i also had the urge few times, but selalu in denial. pray that i'll take that new move as well :D

Anonymous said...

wahh, Alhamdulillah...
baru je jejak ur blog ni, baby u cute!

sha said...

PYA :
hiks. nanti mesti letak gambo gak. huishh takdela cantik mana pun tapi beza la dr dulu =p

CRYSTALMERAH :
of cos akan letak gambo nih tapi cam x sempat je nak donlod kat lappy. sgt bz layan bdk tecik yg veri lasak kat umah tu. hum hum insya allah dear. biar la apa org nak kata tapi mmg berhijab ni takleh paksa2. when the time comes, kita bertudung gak kan ^_^

FATIHIAH :
thanks fatihiah.. danish mmg super cute! hehe. operasi puji anak sendiri =p

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

+ road to bliss + Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review