6 sets of Autumnz plastic storage = RM60 (150 pcs)
botol of course lebih jimat la kan sebab boleh guna berulang kali.
a freezer also boleh gunakan utk simpan barang lain once baby dah tak breastfeed nanti, kan.
compare to plastic storage yang boleh guna sekali je... tapinya tak payah nak susah-susah beli freezer.
tapi sebenarnya yg mana lebih jimat ye, and worth the money?
susah2 kang aku borong byk2 kat supplier dia pastu jual balik kat CHARMSandCOLORS je senang, kan. hehe
I'm now officially a reseller for Mom's Little One product ya ^_^
Breastfeeding Myths: Exposed & Explained
One of the many responsibilities of a mother is to breastfeed her infant. The breastfeeding concept may be nerve-wrecking especially to new mothers who might be constantly worried, wondering if they are doing it the right way. It is perfectly reasonable to feel that way, but bear in mind that breastfeeding is a natural process and just a little practice along with the right information will wash away any hesitation you may have.
The mother's milk is the best diet a baby can have. Breastfeeding benefits extend well beyond your child’s basic nutrition. In addition to containing all the essential vitamins and nutrients your baby requires, the mother's milk is rich in disease-fighting antibodies and lymphocytes which help babies fight infections and protect them from allergens. Hence why medical professionals worldwide constantly encourage mothers to breastfeed for at least a year, and if possible up to two years.
Below are some common breastfeeding myths and the truth behind it:
- Some women do not produce sufficient milk for their child.
- Milk production is not enough during the first 3 or 4 days after birth.
- A breastfeeding baby needs extra water especially in hot weather.
- Breast milk does not contain enough iron required by the babies.
- Higher quality formulas are almost the same as breast milk.
- Breast feeding mothers need to drink milk to produce milk.
- Breast feeding mothers should not consume gassy food.
- Foremilk-hindmilk imbalance is a common problem.
- After six months or one year, your breast milk has no nutritional value.
- If a baby is not gaining weight well, it may be due to the low quality of the mother’s milk
Lawrence R. Breastfeeding:A Guide for the Medical Professional, 4th ed. St. Louis: Mosby 1994; 188.
Stuart-Macadam, P.,Dettwyler, K. Breastfeeding: Biocultural Perspectives. Hawthorne, New York:Aldine de Gruyter, 1995; 129.
Mohrbacher, N., Stock, J.BREASTFEEDING ANSWER BOOK. Schaumburg, Illinois: LLLI, 1997; 116-32.
Behan, E. Eat Well, LoseWeight While Breastfeeding. New York: Villard Books, 1992; 145-46.
American Academy ofPediatrics Policy Statement on Breastfeeding and the Use of Human Milk.Pediatrics 1997; 100(6):1035-39.
Malaysian Dietitians' Association (MDA) is a professional body that serves as the advocator of nutrition and dietetics for the health and well-being of the nation. For accurate nutrition and diet-related information, as well as professional advice, visit www.dietitians.org.my or connect with them on via Facebook link:facebook.com/malaysiandietitians