having 2 kids are harder okeh.
especially when your hubby and family are not always around.
kalau semua duduk dekat2 ni tak kesah la kan.
ada maid, family dekat, mak dekat, then it will be easy peasy for you.
But nevertheless, it’s not always easy being a mom.
First, you birth them, then you bathe them, then you teach them right from wrong. No matter how hard you try, with all that you do right, you're bound to do some things wrong. You gently guide, praying that your mistakes will be minimal, and their understanding large.
and these are some tips on how to be a happier mom that I get from Wikihow.
- Don't be too hard on your kids. Don't just ground them, or do some other form of punishment, but first talk to them on why this upset you. Take the time to let your kids know that you're not doing this just because you're angry, but because you love them.
- Have a night for some fun! Take a day at least once a week for a girls night out, or a date night. It'll make you feel young, happy, and (possibly) fun and tipsy!
- Relax. Every day always take 15-20 minutes to massage your feet, hands, and shoulders. Especially your feet.
- Be stylish. For example, go shopping for an economical shirt. Doing this and picking out something that makes you feel sexy is a confidence booster.
- Dance, sing! Do this with your kids, it'll make you feel like a better mom and it's a lot of fun.
- When you and your kid are feeling kind of down, then the next day take off from work and disable your kids alarm clock or don't wake them up and surprise them the next morning with their favorite breakfast and a day of hanging out. But only do this with one of your kids so they'll feel special, plus you'll be able to develop a closer relationship, and get to know him or her as a person not just as your son or daughter.
- Smile all the time, when you do it often the smile will stop having to be forced.
- If you find yourself yelling at your kids all the time then try to figure out why your so overly stressed, it'll make everyone feel loads better.
- DON'T OVER DO THE "GOING OUT". If you're out late every night to feel younger or more "alive", then you need to stop. Just stop. If you don't you'll regret it.