The Wedding Book

Love & Kisses ✿ sha
I've finally got my official blue-colored Wedding Book.
yey at last ^ ^
but why on earth that I choose blue, I don't know.


Now I can jot down all the important things yang terlintas kat otak such as the cost of this and that, the tailor, the suitable design, the bridal, the souvenir, etc etc.

But so far the only thing that I've wrote in it is my list of hantaran.
sigh.
harus lebih rajin ni ye cik.


And I've got my Wedding File also.
A place where I clips all the receipts of our buyings for the engagement and wedding.

'haa improvement kan nih ^ ^

oh dear.
so much to do and so little time T_T

Anyway, those who wants to share their thoughts with me can drop their email at the Komen box. Tak nyempatlah mau mereply di sini but insya allah I'll get back to u as soon as possible.

ya, and by email of course ^ ^

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

+ road to bliss + Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review